RYU MOVES TO THE TOP AT SIME DARBY LPGA MALAYSIA



South Korean So Yeon Ryu displayed a great performance on the second day of the Sime Darby LPGA Malaysia to take top spot with 2 strokes clear. The Canadian Pacific Women's Open winner carded 65 (-6) from seven birdies and a bogey. Her outstanding performance send her to the top of the chart at Kuala Lumpur Golf & Country Club (KLGCC).



Overnight leader Stacy Lewis could only finish with par and dropped to 11th place. Lydia Ko, Jodi Ewart Shadoff, Eun-Hee Ji and Ayako Euhara were tied at second place with a total of 9 under 142. Japanese player Uehara was the best finisher of the day after hitting an 8 under.



Speaking after her round, the three time LPGA Tour winner said, "I'm very suited for this golf course I think, especially front nine.  I shot five-under through seven holes, so, you know, that kind of thing just make me more easy. But thing is it's really hot today, so the back nine, my energy level was so low so my game wasn't enough if I compared to the front nine. But still, 66 and 65 is good score for under my belt, so I'm pretty happy."



Sime Darby LPGA Malaysia (Round 2)
T2. Lydia Ko -9
T2. Eun-Hee Ji 66 -9
T9. Jenny Shin -7


Follow The Match on Facebook!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MUAMALAT BULLETS CLINCH VICTORY IN PHUKET

MERSING EAGLES EDGE UITM LIONS TO CLAIM MRL THIRD PLACE

PERAK CLAIM FIRST WIN OF THE SEASON